COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution, Timeline In California / Taking Control Of Your Life, Being A Better You In 2021
To play audio, update browser or Flash plugin
A customer walks past a sign indicating that a COVID-19 vaccine is not yet available at Walgreens, Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020, in Long Beach, Calif.
AP Photo/Ashley Landis
2020 has been a year unlike any other in history. The coronavirus pandemic has shaken up the modern world, historic wildfires ravaged the west, California, and Australia, and the next era of American politics is on the horizon. Now with a vaccine for COVID-19 being distributed, it’s time to look at tools for being a better you in 2021. Today on Insight, a closer look at the first doses of the vaccine and how to get control of your life with more joy and compassion.
- CalMatters health reporter Ana Ibarra checks-in on her reporting about how state leaders in California believe the rich and influential will have a hard time cutting in line to get the first doses of the vaccine
- Pulitzer Prize-winning writer and The New York Times Opinion Editor Stuart Thompson navigates his collaborative online ‘place in line’ tool to see when you might get your coronavirus vaccine
- Five Star Bank President and CEO James Beckwith with financial planning tips for small businesses, non-profits, and individuals as we enter yet another period of severe stay-at-home orders
- Santa Clara University Leavey School of Business Assistant Management Professor Hooria Jazaieri on the emotions of compassion and joy, and tips for working them into our daily lives
- Dietitian and "My Black Body" podcast co-host Jessica Wilson discusses how to improve your diet in 2021