The world has been dealing with coronavirus for months with no end in sight. That means the social, financial, psychological and physical stressors stemming from the pandemic will continue, making self-care that much more important. But knowing what wellness means to you amid times like these is a challenge unto itself. We navigate how to prioritize self-care and get a handle on COVID-19 stressors.
- Professional Beauty Federation of California Legal Counsel Fred Jones on the the push to fully open salons during the pandemic
- Starring By Ted Gibson owner Jason Backe explains the decision to reopen his salon against state guidelines
- Kaiser Permanente Sacramento Physician-in-Chief Dr. Rob Azevedo talks about the benefits of telehealth and a virtual doctor visit
- California Polytechnic State University Kinesiology and Public Health Professor Todd Hagobian navigates how the pandemic has impacted diet and exercise habits
- University of California Davis Medical Center assistant professor of medicine Dr. Michelle Dossett on the increased interest in mind-body techniques amid COVID-19
- California State University, Chico Kinesiology Professor Cathrine Himberg discusses exercise during the pandemic and how to motivate yourself
- Writer and self-care expert Tresa Edmunds checks in on how to manage your physical and mental health