Award-winning poet Carolyn Forché will deliver the keynote address at American River College’s SummerWords 2015 writing colloquium. Forché is a professor at Georgetown University and human rights activist. We’ll talk to her about what it means to be an American poet and the value of being a "poet of witness."
- Washington City Paper: Local Poet Carolyn Forché on Why American Poetry Still Matters and How 9/11 Changed It
- The New Yorker: Poetry in Extremis
- Under A Warm Green Linden: Interview with Carolyn Forché
- Oyster Boy Review: Review of The Blue Hour
- Lannan Foundation: Carolyn Forché with James Longenbach
- Blue Flower Arts