A group of Auburn community members are rallying to save a 70-year-old theater that could be razed to make way for a new Costco warehouse store. The Placer County Supervisors say Costco will be an economic driver in Auburn. The community members say the DeWitt Theater is a landmark. Auburn Journal Staff Writer Gus Thomson has been following the story and joins us to explain what’s happening.
- Placer Supes Poised To Name Vacancy Date For North Auburn WWII Theater
- Tour Of California Bike Race To Pedal Through Auburn, Cool
- Drought Reduces Whitewater Releases On Middle Fork American River
- Starbucks Pulling Ethos Water Sourcing Out Of Placer, State
- Jumper Cat-And-Mouse At Foresthill Bridge Catwalk