Posting Events To CapRadio.org Via The Sacramento365.com Platform
CapRadio has partnered with the premier local events website Sacramento365.com to manage the calendar on our website.
As a result, you can now easily promote your events on both websites with just one submission! You enter your events directly to Sacramento365.com and the listings will display on both sites*.
Here's how it works:
- Click the “Submit a Listing” link on the Capradio.org calendar page (in the “Find an Event” box on the top right). This will take you to the Sacramento365.com submission form.
- Log in. If this your first time submitting an event, create an account.
- Review the instructions if needed, and click the orange “Create New Event” button.
- Follow and fill out the template with your information.
- Organization section: Select your organization from the drop-down menu. If it is not listed there, click “Add New Organization” and enter your organization information.
- Venue section: Select your venue from the drop-down menu. If it is not listed there, click “Add New Venue” and enter your venue information.
- Preview your listing and make sure the information entered is thorough and accurate. If you need to make an edit, click “Return to Edit.” If everything is correct, click “Submit Listing.” You will then see a confirmation page that tells you your event has been submitted and will be edited and reviewed by our staff shortly.
Note: It is highly recommended to add pictures and/or video to your event listings if you have any. If you have difficulty adding them, either contact us to assist you or simply email them to us and we can add the video and/or images for you.
Each event goes through a review process, so please allow 2-3 business days before you receive a confirmation email that the event has been posted along with a link to the event.
*Regional note: Due to the regional restrictions of Sacramento365.com, events occurring outside of our area of coverage will not appear on the Sacramento365.com website, but they WILL display on the Capradio.org website.
Email Sacramento365.com at [email protected] for assistance.