- a new 30-business-day period for voters to withdraw their signatures if they feel they've been tricked into signing a recall petition;
- up to 10 business days for counties to notify the Secretary of State if any signatures were withdrawn;
- an unspecified window of time for the governor’s Department of Finance to estimate the costs of the recall;
- 30 more days for the Joint Legislative Budget Committee to review that estimate; and
- a new requirement that counties must verify every single voter signature, rather than just a random sample.
CapRadio provides a trusted source of news because of you. As a nonprofit organization, donations from people like you sustain the journalism that allows us to discover stories that are important to our audience. If you believe in what we do and support our mission, please donate today.