Thousands To Race For Breast Cancer Research

Share |
(Sacramento, CA)
Friday, May 12, 2006

The annual 5K event is a fundraiser for breast cancer research. One of the race organizers Donna Sanderson says they expect to raise close to $2 Million. 

"75% of the funds that are raised tomorrow will stay in the Sacramento Valley for education, screening and treatment, the remaining 25% will go to our national research program." 

You can still register for the 10th annual race tomorrow morning at Cal Expo starting at 6:15. The first race starts at 7:45.